Egg New Stroller Honeycomb
ARRIVING AUGUST 2019!
The brand new 2019 Egg Special Edition Honeycomb stroller has been finished in soft fabrics and smooth curves for a luxurious look. The sleek designed baby transport system features a stunning chrome frame with beautiful golden Honeycomb fabrics, plus leather handlebar and bumper bar, so both you and your baby can travel in style.
Shaped like its name suggests, the egg® stroller’s curved lines will provide a safe and stylish buggy for you and your baby. The egg® stroller has been designed in the UK with the style conscious parent in mind. Soft touch fabrics create smooth curves and continuous lines to give the egg® a luxurious, stylish look. Outstanding engineering creates the perfect ride for baby and ultimate ease of use for parents. The egg® has been fitted with Tru-Ride Technology® tyres which have been engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability. The one-hand fold chassis is compact and freestanding when folded and the three position recline, parent and forward facing seat unit is spacious and comfortable.
Designed with everyday life in mind, the egg®'s hassle-free one-hand-fold chassis is conveniently compact and stands independently when folded. The plush seat unit offers the choice of three reclining positions as well as parent-facing or world-facing modes.
- Premium pushchair boasting egg-shaped design and luxurious fabrics
- Includes chassis, seat unit, hood, apron, seat liner, insect net & raincover
- The egg® seat unit is suitable for babies aged 6 months and over
- Robust, quick release tyres feature innovative Tru-Ride Technology®
- Three position recline with seat unit facing you or the world
- Convenient one-hand fold and compact, lightweight chassis
- Accepts Kiddy, Maxi-Cosi, B-Safe, Cybex and Recaro infant carriers
- Fixed or swivel front wheels and all-round suspension
- Foot rest festures concealed storage for your valuables
- Beautiful hand-stitched detailing and smooth curved design elements
- Chassis with wheels: 67 x 29 x 59cm (folded).
- Weight 9.7kg
- Chassis with wheels and seat unit: 106.5 x 59 x 88-98cm (variable handle height).
- Weight 13.5kg
- Stroller without wheels: 67 x 23 x 50cm
- Seat (with canopy): 30cm x 27cm x 88cm. Backrest length: 49cm.
- Weight 4kg.
- Front wheel diameter: 18cm
- Rear wheel diameter: 26cm
- Handle height: 94 – 105cm.
* Car Seat Compability using multi car seat adaptors
** Carseat and carrycot sold as separate