he MamaRoo 4.0 from 4moms has been designed to mimic the swaying and rocking movements of parents to sooth your little one more naturally.
The creators of the MamaRoo measured the movements of real parents as they comforted their babies using motion-sensor technology and programmed the MamaRoo to recreate these movements, allowing your little one to be comforted and soothed more realistically than other rockers that simply vibrate or rock on one axis. The 4.0 also boasts even softer, plush seat fabric to keep your little one even more comfortable and can be removed easily to be machine washed. The seat insert also features improved head support and extra padding to maximise your little one's comfort.
The base unit has also been updated to provide a much clearer, simple interface that can even be controlled with a smart device vis Bluetooth, (iOS and Android compatible), allowing you to control motion direction, speed and volume of the built-in comforting sounds. You can even attach your phone or mp3 player to the unit to play your own selection of sounds or music through the base unit speakers. The MamaRoo 4.0 is the ideal way to comfort and sooth your little one more naturally while the convenient features allow you to carry on your busy lifestyle with extra peace of mind.
- Suitable from birth to 11.3kg/25lbs (or able to stand unassisted)
- Five unique motions based on real parental movements
- Bluetooth enabled - control motion and sound via smart device
- 5 x speeds available
- 3 point harness
- Machine washable fabrics
- 4 x built in sounds
- Smartphone / MP3 Player connector
- Seat adjustable up to full recline
- Reversible and removable toy balls
- Locking toy bar
- AC Adapter (No batteries required - just plug it in!)
New in 4.0
- Bigger power button
- Balls have added interactivity - crinkle, jingle, and mirror
- New seat cover designs
- Improved toy bar prevents potential misuse when attaching/moving
- Updated base design with less speaker holes making it easier to dust
- More intuitive controls for speed, movement and sound
- Usage monitor (hours in motion)